TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. The following terms and conditions are for all business taking under by ANEX-UK Ltd.
2. These terms and conditions will apply to the contract for the provision of the services to the Client and will be the contractual relationship between the parties subject only to such variations and additions as shall have been agreed in writing between both parties.
3. ANEX-UK Ltd will provide written proposal for the work received from the Client, which will include all preparatory and associated work, working hours, indexing and storage devices etc.
Once our proposal is accepted by the Client in writing with authorised signatory, ANEX-UK Ltd will commence the work.
PLEASE NOTE: If the Client’s requirements change , ANEX-UK Ltd will discuss this matter and once agreed send a revised proposal for an authorised signature.
4. ANEX-UK Ltd will co-operate and work fully with the Client and use their best endeavours to ensure that ANEX-UK Ltd services meet the Client’s requirements from written instructions. Should the Client wish to place financial limits on any work this must be advised to ANEX-UK Ltd in advance in writing, before ANEX-UK Ltd commence any work.
5. During all work carried out for the Client, ANEX-UK Ltd will review with the Client regular progress to ensure it is being produced to the brief/instructions and Client satisfaction. This ensures that in the event of any errors or misunderstandings, these can be rectified quickly without any inconvenience to the schedule or quality of work.
6. If for any reason the Client cancels any work before it is completed, they are liable for the cost of such work at that point in time which must be paid for immediately. Failure to do so will result in additional charges being incurred.
7. In addition to any right of lien to which ANEX-UK Ltd may by Law be entitled, ANEX-UK Ltd shall (in the event of non-payment by the Client regarding previously submitted invoices to the Client) be entitled to a general lien on all documents and/or goods of the Client in ANEX-UK’s Ltd possession for the unpaid price in respect of other completed work and/or completed goods delivered by ANEX-UK Ltd under the same or any other contract.
8. Our Invoices will show all work carried out and costs, plus expenses and any additional charges incurred, such as: couriers, items purchased on the Client’s behalf – all as agreed in the proposal accepted by the Client’s authorised signatory. A final invoice will be sent to the Client once all work is completed.
9. If any invoiced charge for the services shall remain unpaid for 30 days then ANEX-UK Ltd shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 5% above National Westminster Bank PLC base rate from time to time in force on the outstanding invoice charge from the date of the invoice until payment.
9.1. Each customer has an appropriate set payment term. If the invoice will not be paid on time; next day after the payment due date, the system will send an SMS reminder to the contact mobile provided. If the customer is not paying the invoice within 48 hours of the SMS reminder, a payment late fee charge of £ 20.00 will be added to the account for generating and sending a letter of reprimand to pay the invoice within 7 days. All letters will be sent as first class recorded to the company address.
10. If for any reason the Client is to unable to accept delivery of the completed goods/work at the time when due and ready for delivery ANEX-UK Ltd shall store the completed goods/work (and any original documents in its possession) safeguard them and take all reasonable steps to prevent their deterioration until to their actual delivery. The Client shall be liable to ANEX-UK Ltd for reasonable storage cost of its so doing.
11.The Client will be deemed to have examined and accept the quality of the completed goods/work following an agreed period with the Client from the time of delivery unless the complaint in writing is made by the Client to ANEX-UK Ltd with in three days of such agreed time.
12. In the event that any documents belonging to the Client are destroyed, lost or damaged while in the possession of ANEX-UK Ltd for the purpose of carrying out the work or in possession of the ANEX-UK Ltd during transit from or to the premises of the Client, by reason of any of, but not limited to, fire, theft, flood, war, strike, riot, affray or other form of force majeure. ANEX-UK Ltd will not be liable whatsoever for any such destruction, loss or damage thereby they will not bear any responsibility in respect of any claims by the Client or any third party arising out of the same.
13. ANEX-UK Ltd takes the utmost care, pride and professionalism in all work it carries out on behalf of the Client, to ensure their complete satisfaction. However, sometimes matters do arise through miscommunication, misunderstanding and changes in the work schedule. ANEX-UK Ltd will take every effort to minimise such issues and matters.
14. It is advisable that the Client should supply the full listing of the documents and/or paperwork etc, provided.
This will enable us to check before the work before commencement and once completed can ensure that all the original documents and/or paperwork are return the same to the Client’ with the work completed. If the Client is unable to supply a full listing of original documents and/or paperwork etc, they will be asked to sign ANEX-UK Ltd Disclaimer form, for the benefits of both party.
15. Our terms and conditions shall be subject to English Law and any matter or dispute arising from, out of or in connection with these terms and conditions as to validity, interpretation, construction or performance shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.